- The Kookaburra Kahuna Pro 1000 wicket keeping gloves collection offer keepers a traditional ‘long cut’ style glove, the choice of England’s Jos Buttler.
- Kookaburra Kahuna 1000 wicket keeping gloves includes premium aniline sheep leather, unique Kookaburra catching cup and tri colour ‘Sugagrip’ rubber.
- The Kookaburra Catching Cup uses unique padding and flex points within the palm to provide a perfect enclosure around the ball.
- Kookaburra use finger tabs constructed of tough scuff material and reinforced mouldings to provide immense durability.
- Traditional rubber grip.
- Kookaburra’s traditional ‘Long Cut’ style glove provides a genuine ‘big glove’ feel, boosting confidence and allowing excellent movement and flexibility.
- Premium aniline sheep leather is incredibly soft and supple for comfort, whilst being tough enough to provide support and durability.
- Country of origin: Made in India.
- Kookaburra wicket keeping gloves is available in size Men.