- Unbleached, seasoned Grade 3 English Willow.
- Made in England.
- Shortened L540 Blade & Longer Handle Design – for faster bat speed and a dynamic sweet spot.
- Handle Length 310mm.
- Powerarc Bow Face Profile.
- Traditional Full Blade (Convex) Profile – creates a very wide sweet spot.
- Flowing Contoured Spine.
- Mid Middle – ideal for all round stroke play, off both the front and back foot.
- Oval Handle.
- Clear Anti-Scuff Sheet fitted.
- Toe Guard fitted.
The new Diamond range of products was made in conjunction with England’s superstar all-rounder Ben Stokes, using his preferred colour scheme. The bat was designed with Ben in mind and features a shorter-than-traditional blade length at 540mm, and a longer handle (310mm), boasting a large sweet spot, which allows for unparalleled ball-striking confidence and faster bat speed.
The shorter blade length also enables the GM Diamond L540 DXM 606 Cricket Bat to have fantastic balance, creating a perfect pick up and feel. The traditional full blade (convex) profile and flowing contoured spine combine to show off a smooth and well-rounded bat profile, ideal for dynamic stroke-makers.
The GM Diamond L540 DXM 606 Cricket Bat is made in Nottingham, England, from unbleached, seasoned Grade 3 English Willow.